Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Интересное предложение по оптимизации
Форумы Дома Индорил > SW:TOR > Все про SWTOR
Aions(Idomoonsugar)
https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/3sm...n_pvp_swtor_40/

Hello there.
So after long searches, sweat, disappointment and QQs to friends and chats i found out my "GODLY" tweak regarding how to boost my performance. I have an i5 new gen core, 960gtx, and game on ssd, i felt it was wrong,having 20~fps on low settings on this pc-setup.
So here are the 3 tweaks i did and i boosted my FPS from 15-25 on LOW-medium ingame settings to 40-70 FPS on Ultra-High Settings.
The most important thing is to realise that this game is hungry for your CPU. So what i did i went to run (windows key+R) typed "MSCONFIG" -> BOOT tab --> Advanced Options and it looked like this : Screenshot. I ve checked the box to Number of processors and selected 4, and also checked the box for Maximize Memory, and then i restarted my pc
After the restart, i lunched the game, and opened Task Manager, searched for the 2 swtor.exe on detalis/apps and right clicked them both and SET : Priority : Realtime (note having other programs opened besides swtor will make them stutter/crush even)
After setting both swtor.exe to realtime priority the next step was to setup the affinity, and split up CPU's cores for each swtor.exe. So i selected affinity for the first swtor.exe and unboxed <All processors> and selected only CPU 0 and CPU 1. For the 2nd swtor.exe i did the same process but now i selected only CPU 2 and CPU 3.
I ve alt tabed back to the game, and i joined a pvp warzone game, and to my surprise i could play it at ultra high settings with having 40-60 fps while in combat, and 70-90 while running/doing stuff alone.
So hopefully you guys will try it and it will work for you as well. I came back and posted this becoz i know how frustrated i was not being able to pvp with decent fps, and besides that the struggle to find a "fps fix" "performance increase" was real for me.
Thanks and happy hunting.
Ophidian
А я ради этой херни процессор себе меняю >_<.
Ophidian
Заменил процессор.
Проблема лоу фпс и фризов была решена.
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Русская версия IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.